Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My Blogcation Has Come To An End!

Why hello there everyone! My oh my its been way too long since I last sat down to write a blog post. The reason I have been away from the blogosphere lately is because I have been trying to figure out my place in the "real world." Now, I have come to realize this will not just happen in a few months and rather it is an ongoing process for the rest of my life, I did realize how much I sincerely miss blogging. 

I never planned to stop blogging completely, I would tell myself (and others) that I was going to eventually get back to it. The thing is, I wasn't doing anything to try to speed up the process of starting up again. Then it became easier and easier to say someday soon or the time isn't right yet. 

However, when you are passionate about something, such as blogging, you have make the time. 

When I first began blogging the time to sit down and write up a post came without having to think about it. Since this was the only association I had between time and blog posts, I was unsure of how to balance time when life changed after graduation. Although I've missed many months, this time away actually has become quite a blessing in disguise. It helped me rediscover how important making a conscious effort in keeping the things that matter most to you in the forefront of your life truly is. 


With that all said, my blogcation is over and I am so glad to be back!

When in your life has taking a step back turned out to be beneficial and eye-opening?

❤ Nichole 

10 comments:

  1. YES! So glad to have you back in blog world. I completely agree that with this passion, you always find the time. It's a part of who you are and a great thing to look back on in years to come.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danielle! And most definitely! Excited to get back in the rhythm! xox

      Delete
  2. YAYAYAYAYAYAY! I am so so so excited to have you back! I really truly missed you posting my beautiful friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I took a step back out of the work world several years ago to take care of my ailing Mother, it was the most eye-opening experience in my life. I first learned my family and I could truly survive with less money and more love and time together. I then learned that corporate America could survive without me and that while I missed my colleagues and customers, once I was out of the pictures - no one really cared I was gone. I most importantly realized and my eyes were opened to the truth that the people we love and the moments that take our breathe away don't stay forever and there is nothing more precious that being with the people we love and in my case if my role in life was to take care of the people I loved.....there could be no better job!!!! Glad your blogcation is over Nichole!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you momma! I'm glad it's over too cause it brings so much joy to my life to do it! And you are right, you do what you know you need to/what is best for you and the rest doesn't matter in the end. It seems at the time like its a big deal but after you make the choice the realization hits that it really wasn't. We are thankful for what you did for grandma! Love you!

      Delete
  4. WOOP WOOP!!!!

    I'm SOOOOO pleased that you are back on the blogging scene! :D <3

    I look forward to seeing what you have to blog about in the future! :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna! So glad that we've been able to stay in touch during my "blogcation" through Instagram!!!

      Delete
  5. Woo hoo!! I totally missed this post. I'm so glad to see you are back to blogging again! I know it can be frustrating when you feel like you don't have time to "go all in", but just enjoy the process of writing for you! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, most definitely!! And that's where I was at. I didn't feel I could give it all I wanted, but here and there when I can is better then bit at all! I am beyond happy to be back at it. xoxo!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...