Monday, July 28, 2014

MIMM #19 {I'm Back! & Trip Recap #1}

Hi everyone!! How are you all doing?? I'm hoping wonderfully wonderful! I am great this morning because I'm happy that I'm back to the blogosphere. I did not anticipate leaving the blog free of a personal post until the 28th of July, but  life got away from me. Thankfully however it was not left to completely accumulate cobwebs because the first 13 days were filled with some lovely guest posts! Thank you again to everyone that took the time to write up a post for me, they were great!

Now to explain where I've been...

My family and I were gone on vacation from the 1st of July to the 13th and on the 14th of July I began my "big girl" job. This has been quite a big transition for me so I wanted to take the time to really get acclimated with my new schedule to make sure I could find out what would be best for blogging. I did not want to just throw a post together for the sake of "getting something on the board." 

As of now I am going to have to post a little less frequent then what I was, but I still plan to publish content at least 2 to 3 times a week! I wanted to let you all know that minor change, so when you do not see new content 7 days a week you aren't wondering. It feels great to have found a balance!

I have lots to share with you guys! I most certainly cannot wait to recap about my families trip, but I am going to break it up into multiple posts that way I don't overload with pictures - there are tons.

Although there's no better time than the present to start right?!

 && I am linking up with Katie. :)

On July 1st I was very blessed to travel to the beautiful city of Venice, Italy with my family!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day of traveling::








Last but not least a quote to kick off the week::

"The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday."

How was your weekend (aka month so far since its been a while)??

❤ Nichole 

17 comments:

  1. Ekk! So excited for your recap posts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm beyond excited to put then together!! It'll be like reliving the trip all over again! I think I could guess what day your most excited for!

      Delete
  2. Welcome back Nicole! I missed you, haha!
    I can't wait to hear ALL about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca:)) So so happy to be back!

      Delete
  3. Yay! So glad you're back. I've missed you on the blog. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip and congrats on the job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The devoted time to family was incredible <3 but definietly felt something was missing thought those couple weeks without blogging! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Welcome back!! I can't wait to see more pictures of your travels, they all looks amazing in what I've seen! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! You can certainly expect lotssss of photos!

      Delete
  5. I missed you! But I'm so glad you have been doing some amazing things and starting your new job. Good luck with it lovely!


    Hayley-Eszti
    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's been a little bit of a busy spell but the job has been going great!

      Delete
  6. So glad you're back to blogging! I can't wait to see more pictures of all of your amazing travels! I love your & your mom's matching luggage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! We found them on a sale a while back and couldn't pass them up! We both liked both so figured by each getting one we could share:))

      Delete
  7. Welcome back & Congratulations on your "Big Girl's" job! How exciting. I'm really looking forward to your upcoming trip recaps. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessie! It feels so crazy to be hearing about back to school and to not be preparing for it myself!

      Delete
  8. It's great to see you back Nichole! :) I'm sooo far behind with blog reading & blogging a little bit too actually :/ I've seen you a few times on my instagram interactions today :)

    I'm glad you had a lovely time & I'm really hoping you're still enjoying your job! :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...