Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Favorites #6: Week of 4/4/14

Hey there! Once again Friday is upon us! It may sound crazy, but since I started participating in Friday Favorites with Heather the end of the week seem to sneak up faster then ever before. I think it's because I look forward to sharing my most-liked things from the week with you! Shall we start? =)

Don't forget to tell me about your favored things below too! 

--Coco
So I realized that I have never shared anything about my families kitty Coco, she is five. She is the cutest thing ever. She can be quite the troublemaker at times, but we can't stay upset with her no matter how hard we try! We've had Coco since she was about 6 weeks old. She is a little on the chubby side, yet still oh so adorable. She certainly puts a smile on my face!


--Scarves
Okay, so I may have a slight obsession with scarves. I knew I loved them, but I didn't really realize until I was going to grab them to snap the picture. There are still a few not pictured! Scarves were part of my wardrobe 3 times this week. They are one of my favorite accessories. They can accent a dressy outfit or they can give a casual outfit a little flare. I have gotten most of my scarves from the store Vanity. They always have a great selection!


--Bracelet
I received this cross bracelet from a great friend Bree on Sunday. Since she gave it to me I have only taken it off to shower. I am not sure where she got it, but what I do know is she knows me well! It is perfect. It also was accompanied with a beautiful card. I would lie if I said I didn't get misty eyes when I opened it all. I am so thankful for people like Bree in my life. 


--Root Booster
My hair has always lacked volume unless I have just come from the salon and someone has done it for me! When my mom was getting her hair cut a couple weeks ago her stylist told her about root booster. She used it that day on my mom and explained it to us. We figured it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. We purchased the Root Pump Plus from Big Sexy Hair. So far I really love it and I can see a difference when I blow dry my hair and tease it. I do not see the salon exit finish, but it's something! I want to try other brands too.


--Memory Board
A week ago today there was an article about me in our local paper. I am not one to talk about myself, but I had to share this beautiful memory board my boyfriend made for me of the article. Yes, you read that right...my boyfriend made this! He did it all with just a little bit of help from my mom. He is so sweet. It's an understatement to say I'm blessed. I will cherish this forever. 


{The article can be found here}

--Post This Week
Thinking Out Loud #5 | Reflection on Thursday 4/3/14:



Tag, your it!


❤ Nichole 

P.S. Coco wishes you all a very relaxing weekend!


6 comments:

  1. Coco is adorable! My boyfriend and I have a 9 month old kitten named Oscar and we are the same way with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)) Awwww, I bet he's a cutie too! Kittens are heart-melters!! It's so hard to get mad at them!!

      Delete
  2. We have a chubby kitty too called Ed (and a more normal weighted kitty called smokey) she likes to lay in the middle of the floor - the more in the way the better and lay there like a beached whale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coco does that too! She embraces her chubbiness and pulls it off! Lol or when they lay on you and it's the unwritten rule of don't move!

      Delete
  3. Aw, that was so sweet of Billy to make! I love it! And I am also realizing I am becoming obsessed with scarves. lol. Thanks so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so thoughtful! :)) And yes! I did not realize until yesterday…I was like oh wow I have a lot! Haha!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...