I was very excited and thankful to wake up yesterday morning and see I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Melissa at Melrosa Avenue. I have been fortunate to have been put up for this before, but that does not take away any excitement for being nominated again! It's fun to share information about yourself you normally wouldn't in a post! It you are unfamiliar with this award it is given to newer bloggers to help create some blog love for them!
The rules for the award are as follows:
1) Create a post and answer the 11 questions the tagger set for you.
2) Nominate 11 people under 200 followers and link them in your post.
3) Create 11 questions for them.
4) Let them know they have been nominated.
5) No tag backs!
Questions from MelissaI have always been interested in blogging! I finally decided to take the step to actually set it up with some encouragement from a couple friends who have blogs. The real reason I reason I wanted to start blogging was because I try to look for the best in every situation and I think that is something worth sharing in a world that makes it somewhat hard to be positive! For a more in-depth explanation of why I blog you can visit here.
1. Why did you start your blog?
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What was the first blog you’ve ever read?
The first blog I ever read was my friend Kayla. She started a beauty blog while we were in spring class together. At this point I really had no solid idea about what blogging was, but I loved following her posts!
3. Has any blog or blogger inspired you to start blogging?
4. If you can travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Honestly it would be the world in general. I love to travel and learn about new places. One of my dreams for life is to travel somewhere every few years. I was very blessed and had parents who took my brother and I on trips when we were little and I hope to be able to do that for my kids.
5. What is your dream job?
6. Do you look at the glass half-empty or half-full?
Half-full! We all have our moments, but when push comes to shove I always can find something that is good to look to!
7. What is your favorite dessert?
Anything mint chocolate! or cheesecake!
8. If you can meet any famous person, who would it be?
Julianne Hough. She is an incredible dancer. She has done so much at such a young age and I look up to her. It would be amazing to sit and talk with her.
9. What is your most influential post you’ve written to date?
10. What is your favorite social media site? (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Other?)
11. We all tend to look like other people, so who is your celebrity doppelgänger?
I really don't know! So if anyone has any suggestions let me know!
Make sure to tell me if you do it so I can read your answers!
Here are your questions!
1) Do you collect anything?
2) What would you do if you won a million dollars?
3) What quality do you think is most important in others?
4) Which movie is your favorite?
5) If deserted on an island what 3 things would you have with you?
6) Do you have any siblings?
7) What word would your friends use to describe you?
8) Do you have a favorite type of music?
9) Which age would you stay at if you could?
10) What is your favorite quote?
11) Why did you start blogging?
❤ Nichole ❤