Sunday, February 16, 2014

Fitness Motivation #1

Hey all! I hope your weekend is going great so far. Since I'm headed off to practice I thought it would be fun to share fitness quotes to start the day. The choice to get active is up to you, but extra motivation is always nice!


to change your body you first must change your mind


a one hour workout is 4% of your day - no excuses
Source

ability is limitless - be more, do more
Source

stop saying i wish & start saying i will
Source

i like my weights heavy and my squats down low
Source

too early. too cold. my legs hurt. i was up late.
Source

i don't make excuses - i make results
Source

wow. i really regret that workout. said no one ever
Source

Have a good Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Loving these quotes i am trying to lose weight! and its not blummin easy!!

    leonii
    www.foreverchanges.co.uk

    have followed you on bloglovin also! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it girl! Just stick with it, it's not easy but you will be so happy in the end you did! Know that no matter how tired you may be you can do it!

      And thank you for the follow!!

      Delete
  2. I love these quotes, it's so true that you never regret a work out!
    Lucy ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may not always be easy to get up and go but it's always worth it! I always feel so much better once I get done with a workout!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...