Saturday, February 1, 2014

Let Me Introduce Myself!


Hi! My name is Nichole. I love to look for the best life has to offer.


I am a soon-to-be college graduate this May.
I am currently studying Communications with a focus in Media.


I also currently am a dancer for the Detroit Pistons Dance Team! 
This is my rookie year and I am loving every minute.
I have been dancing since I was two.
It is my passion. <3

Dan Lippet Photography


Family and Friends keep me going. 
I would not be where I am today without my parents.
I have one older brother who is my role model.
I am blessed to have a boyfriend who is my best friend. 
And I have the greatest friends in the world.


Life is crazy and it is definitely easy to become down and unmotivated. 
A lot of what happens is out of your control but still affects you greatly.
I like to focus on what I can control...
My outlook of any given situation! 

There are two things I keep in my mind constantly:
1) It's not what happens but what you make of it
2) Someone else out there is going through worse

I love to look for the good and make the bad better.
A constant positive outlook is hard, don't get me wrong.
I have days like everyone else where life just can't go right.
But I pride myself in finding a way to pick up and push forward.


I was inspired to start my blog through a friend.
You can check out her healthy living blog at housewifeglamour.com

There is beauty in everything and I am excited to help you find it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...