Thursday, February 20, 2014

Words To Live By

Hi! I hope everyones week going great so far! Anything fun and exciting? My goal today is to get us all thinking about some words important in our life.







We all have certain words that mean something to us and 
we "live by." I put together a list for you all of some of the 
words I live by, that help me be the best me I can be!







BE KIND: "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." ~Philo
Source
WORK HARD: "If you're not willing to work hard, let someone else do it. I'd rather be with someone who does a horrible job but gives 110% than with someone who does a good job and gives 60%." ~Will Smith
Source
STAY LOYAL: "Loyalty and friendship, which is the same to me, created all the wealth that I've ever thought I'd have." ~Ernie Banks
Source
STAY HUMBLE: "The true way to be humble is not to stoop until you are smaller than yourself, but to stand at your real height against some higher nature. That will show you what the real smallness of your greatness is." ~Phillips Brooks
Source
SMILE OFTEN: "A smile is a curve that sets everything straight." 
~Phyllis Diller
Source
NEVER STOP LEARNING: "Try to learn something about everything and everything about something." ~Thomas Huxley
Source
KEEP HONEST: "Be honest. That is what's going to maintain relationships." ~Lauryn Hill
Source
LOVE ALWAYS: "Do all things with love." ~Og Mandino 
Source
BE THANKFUL: "Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up with more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever, have enough." ~Oprah Winfrey
Source
Questions of the Day:
1) Which of these words did you relate best with? 
2) What words do you live by?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...