Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fitness Motivation #3

Hi everyone! How are all of you on this Tuesday?? I'm a little under the weather, but doing okay. It's been about a week and a half since I've done a fitness motivation post so I thought today should be the day for another!

think

never throw in the towel
Source

reasons why I can
Source

there are seven days in the week
Source

p - u -s - h
Source

burn 100 calories right now
Source

Questions of the Day:
1) What's your Tuesday look like?
2) How do you motivate yourself for a workout?
3) Which of these stuck out to you most?

❤ Nichole

2 comments:

  1. I like the 'someday isn't one of them'...I try to make things happen if I can! My Tuesday is OK...hoping pilates class tonight will help me feel better and more motivated! I go with my mum which is a motivator in itself...having someone else to go with and push you when you aren't in the mood is great! Danielle x

    frontiere-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked that one too! I had never heard that before and I thought it went great for just life in general!

      That sounds nice, especially with your mom! I haven't just taken pilates before but I have taken fitness pilates. I'm not sure what the difference is! Have fun!

      I love going to the gym with someone. It totally motivates you to go because you are held accountable to the plans. I usually go with my boyfriend, but sometimes my parents go with us too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...