My day was made when I saw I was nominated for my first Liebster Award!
I was nominated by Kendwy over at Mind of Kiwi. Thank you so much girl!
>>Make sure you check out her blog!<<
The Liebster Award is an award which exists via the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. It is specifically for beginning bloggers. It helps people get to know them better and then allows them the chance to share the love with fellow beginning/smaller bloggers!
The rules for the award are as follows:
1) Create a post and answer the 11 questions the tagger set for you.
2) Nominate 11 people and link them in your post.
3) Create 11 questions for them.
4) Let them know they have been nominated.
5) No tag backs!
Very excited, so here we go!
1) If you could choose a career besides the one you have now, what would it be?
Currently I am in college. I will be graduating in May with a BA in Communications and a focus in Media. I have aspirations to go to graduate school for my MBA. I am excited to see what the next chapter of my life brings, but I also am sad to say goodbye to my University.
2)What is your next blogging goal?
The purpose behind my blog is to help motivate and inspire people, which is my daily goal. I try to make sure that every post I do has some aspect which can help create a positive attitude or outlook. My goal is really outward focused to my readers.
I would say my next personal goals, however, would be to reach 200 bloglovin' followers and to receive some comments on my posts daily.
3) What is your biggest pet peeve?
One word responses. These types of responses are easily read into. If the time is taken to just explain or elaborate real quick then it would save worry later if so-and-so is upset, etc.
My boyfriend likes to joke about this and send "k" whenever possible!
4) What is your idea of a perfect date?
In all honesty nothing elaborate. Fancy things and gifts are great but I care more about the sentimental moments where the memories last so much longer. A perfect date in my mind would be as simple as; driving to the beach, having a picnic while watching the sunset and listening to music.
5) Have you ever done anything daring? If so, what?
I would say doing something daring is whenever you step out of your comfort zone. For me I think one of the most daring things I have done is trying out for the Pistons Dance Team. I had not danced since high school due to health reasons, so basically 4 years, but I wanted to give it a go anyways. I knew if I didn't I would regret it and I was blessed to make the team. You never know unless you try so fight for your dreams. You will always miss every shot that you don't take.
6) What's currently playing in your radio?
Songza Top 100! Usually though it's Boyce Avenue or Hunter Hayes Radio.
7) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Greece; through pictures and movies I think it is unbelievably beautiful. I actually am going on a cruise in the summer which makes a few stops there! I cannot wait! I absolutely love to travel and learn.
8) What's your favorite social media outlet?
I would have to say my favorite outlet is Instagram. I love taking pictures and so it is a quick fun way to do so! However, for blogging I love Twitter!
9) Who is your biggest blogging influence?
I actually have two. My friend Heather who helped push me to actually start and get set up. She is an awesome healthy living blogger! As well as my friend Kayla who has helped me with a lot of the little in's and out's of blogging. Her beauty and fashion blog is incredible!
10) Do your family and friends know that you blog?
YES! They are all very supportive! It makes me smile when they send over ideas they thought of or came across for my blog!
11) Describe yourself in 3 words.
That was fun! So honored to have been nominated! Thanks again Kendwy!
Now, I nominate:
^^check them all out^^
Your questions are:
1) What things do you do in you spare time?
2) What types of posts are your favorite to read?
3) What is your favorite movie?
4) Where have you visited that you liked most?
5) What are three things you cannot live without?
6) What is your favorite color?
7) Which social media is your go-to?
8) What is your guilty pleasure?
9) Which TV/movie character do you relate to best?
10) Who is your role model?
11) What is your favorite quote?
Good luck! Remember to share the love with new bloggers you know!