Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Life In Letters Tag

Everyone remember playing the alphabet game? If so, then you'll love this post! While reading through, make sure to take time and do this for you as well. You'll learn a lot about yourself and celebrate the you that you are!

My beautiful friend Kayla, Microscope Beauty, tagged me to do this and I'm really excited because I've never been tagged to do a post before! Let's go!


A is for Academic: 
Grades have always been very important to me. I love to learn and 
push myself. I take pride in my studies. 

B is for Blessed: 
There's beauty in everyday. Never take anything for granted and 
appreciate everyone and everything that crosses your path. 

C is for Coco: 
Our family cat. She is five and such a cutie!

D is for Dance: 
I have been dancing since I was two. It is my passion and my outlet. 
I currently dance for a NBA dance team, The Detroit Pistons. 

E is for Enthusiastic: 
Always try to attack the day with enthusiasm because, well, 
there's no other way to do so! 

F is for Friends: 
I have a wonderful group of friends who have been there through
thick and thin and couldn't imagine life without them.

G is for God: 
My faith is my rock. 

H is for Humility:
I never have been one to talk about myself. Honestly, this post is quite 
difficult for me and I have found myself asking my family for help. 

I is for Ice Cream: 
A guilty pleasure especially if Mint Chocolate!

J is for Jokes:
Laughter is the medicine for the soul. It's important to laugh, 
don't take life too seriously.

K is for Kid:
I'll always be a kid at heart and have no shame in it.

L is for Leggings:
Not a fan of these when they first came out, 
but I have to admit I live in them now.

M is for Music:
This plays at every possible minute of the day it can. 
I also play the flute. 

N is for Nic:
He is my older brother who is my role model and idol.
He is in medical school and I'm so proud of him.

O is for One-of-a-Kind:
I am anything but ordinary but I embrace it. I like to be me and I 
don't change based upon what other's think I should be.

P is for Parents:
My parents are the reason I am who I am. 
They have always believed in me. They have always supported me. 
They are the reason I am where I am today.

Q is for Quotes:
These are my favorite thing - if you didn't already know based on this blog!
A quote can make you think in a way you never normally would.

R is for Running:
I plug in my earbuds and just go. It's just me and the world. 

S is for Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious:
Such a fun word to say! I was honored to perform this, with 
the Broadway Cast, in the Disney Christmas Day Parade.

T is for Teal: 
One of my favorite colors along with pink and purple.

U is for Unstoppable:
Don't sweat the small stuff. Be relentless.

V is for Vacation:
I love to travel and see new places.

W is for Walt Disney:
Disney anything and everything. No matter how old I get I will always
 jump at the chance to see a Disney movie/show or even go there!

X is for XOXO:
Pretty self explanatory; always live life with love. I may love too 
much at times but I wouldn't want it the other way around.

Y is for Yesterday:
I like to leave yesterday as yesterday. If I'm too focused in the 
past then I can't help myself to move forward.

Z is for Zoo:
Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! 
The zoo is one of my favorite places to visit. 
There is so much to see and do!  



Now it's your turn!
-and-
Share with me your favorite letter that represents you!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...