I feel very honored to have been nominated for my second Liebster Award! Thank you to the lovely Lisa from Following Lisa for the nomination!
If you are unaware of Liebster Award, it is an award that is given by bloggers to bloggers. It allows newer bloggers share some things about themselves and share the love with other fellow newer bloggers!
The rules for the award are as follows:
1) Create a post and answer the 11 questions the tagger set for you.
2) Nominate 11 people under 200 followers and link them in your post.
3) Create 11 questions for them.
4) Let them know they have been nominated.
5) No tag backs!
These are my questions from Lisa!
1. What is the one character trait that you love most about yourself?
I think I would have to say my positive energy. I always try to look for the best in every situation and I couldn't imagining living any other way.
2. When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging about 2 months ago. I started blogging because I wanted to share my passion to never give up and to never stop fighting. This link, Why I Started Blogging, goes into detail of why this so important to me.
3. How long do you want to keep on blogging?
I want to keep on for as long as I can! I honestly do not see myself stopping! It has quickly became my me time and my outlet. I love it.
4. What are your spring must-haves (beauty)?
I love when spring rolls around because I like to break out my pastel colored nail polishes! I also like to wear lighter make-up when it gets warmer!
5. What do you think of the new spring trends (fashion)?
I unfortunately have not had time to check out the new trends and have not been to the mall in a few weeks, but the last time I liked what I saw!
6. Are you a bath or a shower person?
I am a bath person; nothing compares to a nice warm bubble bath to relax! Based on time though I usually end up jumping in the shower more often.
7. What is your favorite place on earth?
There are many beautiful places I have been and where I would like to go. I would have to say though any place with my family would be my favorite. To name someplace specific though it would be Florida (Disney) with my fam!
8. What is your favorite day of the week?
I would have to say Sunday. A lot of my favorite things are incorporated on Sunday's! I have dance practice, get to spend time with my family and boyfriend and I get to spend time on campus with my sorority sisters!
9. Name your three top films for a girls night in.
A Walk To Remember
10. Do you have a social project that you adore/take part in?
I was raised doing community service weekly and it is a part of who I am. I adore and take part in any type that I am available to and always will.
11. Do you want to build a snowman?
Absolutely LOVE this movie! This line from the movie (song) makes me smile because my brother quotes it all the time!
Now I nominate!
Emily from Pretty Please
Robert from I Wrote A Little Something
Laura from This Rambling Corner
Carly from Carly Blogs Here
Sian from Swiftly Style
Jo from She Wears Burgundy
Jay from PuzzlePieceLife
Anneke from Be Fit, Be Happy, Be Me
You're questions are…
1) What has surprised you most about blogging so far?
2) Where is your favorite place to eat out?
3) What do you hope to be doing a few years down the road?
4) If you could move anywhere where would it be?
5) Do you have a certain fashion style?
6) Who inspires you?
7) What is your go-to beauty product?
8) Do you have an ideal date night?
9) What is your favorite childhood memory?
10) If you have a bad day is there something/someone who cheers you up?
11) Why do you blog?
Can't wait to read your answers!
❤ Nichole ❤